EXTERNAL THERMAL INSULATION COMPOSITE SYSTEMS
NOVATHEM SYSTEM is an external thermal insulation composite system that consists of high quality products and is certified according to EAD 040083-00-0404, which has replaced ETAG 004.
All NOVATHERM SYSTEM products are CE marked and have the necessary certifications based on the respective European standards. At the same time, some of them have been certified as very low VOC emission products for maximum protection of the user and the environment.
To ensure thermal comfort indoors, it is necessary that the application of external thermal insulation is universal and uniform. NOVAMIX provides the full range of necessary complementary products, such as plugs, starting profiles, anchors, fixing studs, cement based waterproofing mortars, etc.
In this way, we have numerous proposals and solutions, satisfying the needs and requirements of every construction, offering for each case the required functional and aesthetic result.
10 Key Advantages of NOVAMIX Certified External Thermal Insulation Composite System:
- Certified energy saving and increased bioclimatic comfort
- Certified system’s reaction to fire
- Complete control of the construction based on specific specifications and certifications
- High durability and long-life cycle
- Maximum protection of facades and structural elements
- Economic and efficient upgrade of buildings
- Protection from climatic factors
- Optimal utilization of interior spaces
- Reduction of CO2 emissions in the environment
- Architectural versatility in the facades design
Click here, to view the NOVATHERM SYSTEM Certificate.
Click here, to view the NOVATHERM SYSTEM European Technical Assessment.