Cement based substrates must be compact, without cracks, free of dust, salts, grease and any other materials that could reduce adhesion of PLANOCOLOR ACR to them. If the substrate shows poor resistance, it should be consolidated using the special primer NOVADUR W. Smooth surfaces and / or non-absorbent surfaces should be primed using either PLANO BOND or PLANO CONTACT.
Before use, stir the material with an electric mixer at low speed. Stirring should be done with slow circular motions to avoid creating bubbles in the mass of the material. The mixture is applied using a flat metal spatula or rendering machine. Finish the surface in the fresh layer, about 15 to 20 minutes, with a plastic spatula. If containers of different production code are used, mixing together before use is recommended, in order not to cause discolorations.
- Only apply to a structurally stable and properly prepared substrate
- Avoid application at high temperatures, strong wind, rain or frost
- Do not cover existing expansion joints of the substrate
- Do not add cement, gypsum, lime or other additives that might affect the properties of the mortar
- Do not apply it to the substrate and ambient temperatures below + 5°C and higher than +35°C
- For color uniformity ensure that you apply material of the same batch per parts of the facade
- In case of application from different production batches, mix 2 or more containers in a larger one, so that the final shade is the same and uniform throughout the application surface
- The final shade may be affected by the substrate, curing conditions and granulometry
- Protect from rain or frost the first 24 hours
- Application to be performed by professional user
Buckets, tools, coatings etc. can be cleaned with water as long as the mix is still fresh. Once dried cleaning can be done only by mechanical means.
The technical data and recommendations included or listed are the outcome of laboratory measurements combined with our current knowledge and expertise. All information and specifications should in any case be considered as indicative. The Company makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided herein. Product specifications are subject to change without notice and may differ from product images. Due to printing and application procedures, the colors displayed here should be considered as indicative. In particular, variations in materials, substrates and on-site application conditions are such that no warranty can be given or implied reference to the suitability of the materials for trading or use for a particular purpose and conditions of any given project. Anyone interested in using the product must ensure beforehand that the product is suitable for the intended use and in any case, the user is solely responsible for any outcomes associated with the use of product. Among other things, the Company is not responsible for any normal wear or tear from environmental or any other unsuitable conditions. We reserve the right to revise or change the data herein without prior notice. Restrictions and disclaimers apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company has a Technical Support Department, which has exclusive responsibility for providing technical advice and solutions, addressing relevant issues. Requests to the Technical Support Department are addressed and answered, only in writing. For the latest and valid version of the Technical Data Sheet, the user of the material must refer to our website www.novamix.gr.