Depending on the type of dirt, ACID CLEAN TURBO can be diluted with water in appropriate ratio. Subject to the type of application, spread ACID CLEAN TURBO evenly, over the area due for cleaning. Let the product act for a few to about 10 - 20minutes. If necessary, rub lightly with a sponge. At the end of the process, in all cases, carefully rinse the surface with plenty of clean water. In highly persistent or deeply soaked stains, the above procedure is repeated. When applied to polished surfaces, it is advisable to test a small, non-visible part of the surface.
Do not apply:
- on acid sensitive surfaces such as polished marble
- on wood, metal and chrome-plated surfaces, anodized aluminum, stainless steel, zinc, etc.
- on materials of calcareous origin
- on the surfaces of unknown acid resistance without preparing a test area
- to remove greasy stains
- natural stones that contain iron (e.g. Serizzo), may cause discoloration
- wait at least 7 days before using on cement-based grouts
- on concrete and cement mortars the roughness can be increased
- if dilution is required, add ACID CLEAN TURBO to the water and not vice versa
- not to be mixed with other cleaners
- when using the product, wear rubber gloves, a mask to protect the respiratory system and professional safety glasses
- before using the product, it is advisable to hermetically seal any surface that could be attacked through direct contact with the detergent or with vapors
- before using consult the safe use instructions on the label or the Safety Data Sheet
- keep out of reach of children
The technical data and recommendations included or listed are the outcome of laboratory measurements combined with our current knowledge and expertise. All information and specifications should in any case be considered as indicative. The Company makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided herein. Product specifications are subject to change without notice and may differ from product images. Due to printing and application procedures, the colors displayed here should be considered as indicative. In particular, variations in materials, substrates and on-site application conditions are such that no warranty can be given or implied reference to the suitability of the materials for trading or use for a particular purpose and conditions of any given project. Anyone interested in using the product must ensure beforehand that the product is suitable for the intended use and in any case, the user is solely responsible for any outcomes associated with the use of product. Among other things, the Company is not responsible for any normal wear or tear from environmental or any other unsuitable conditions. We reserve the right to revise or change the data herein without prior notice. Restrictions and disclaimers apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company has a Technical Support Department, which has exclusive responsibility for providing technical advice and solutions, addressing relevant issues. Requests to the Technical Support Department are addressed and answered, only in writing. For the latest and valid version of the Technical Data Sheet, the user of the material must refer to our website www.novamix.gr.