PLANOCOLOR LIQUID GLASS must be applied to clean surfaces that are free of materials that prevent adhesion, such as fats, oils, dust, and loose materials. They must also be dry and not subject to rising humidity.
Add component B to component A and thoroughly mix for at least 2 - 3 minutes on low speed. Stir the material from the walls and the bottom with a spatula to ensure complete homogenization of the mixture. Depending on the application, a spatula or roller should be used.
Use the bare minimum required to level the floor, with a maximum thickness of 2mm. The second coat should be applied within the first coat's drying time. Otherwise, the surface should be sanded and dust removed before applying the second coat. For thicker walls, use consecutive layers with a maximum thickness of 5mm between them.
Incorporating various objects:
Make the desired mold and spray it with a nonstick spray. Encase the materials of your choice in a quantity of Liquid Glass. Allow the wet glass to set before repeating the process. When the liquid glass has solidified, the mold is removed. Any unevenness is smoothed out with sandpaper until the desired final appearance is achieved.
- Always use the preset quantities of A & B components
- To avoid the development of high temperatures due to an exothermic reaction, do not exceed the limit of 5mm per layer on floors
- The minimum substrate and ambient temperatures during application should be +15°C and the maximum +30°C
- To reduce the risk of condensation and bubbling, the substrate temperature must be at least 3°C higher than the ambient temperature.
- Low temperature and high humidity rates extend hardening time while significantly reducing working time
- Before application, confirm that the humidity of the substrate is < 3% by weight
- Stirring should be done at low speeds because there is a risk of entrapping air bubbles in the mass
- Do not use it in areas that receive direct and sustained exposure to solar radiation
- For the first 24 hours, keep the applied surface free of moisture, water, and any chemical or mechanical stress
- Remove all leaks immediately and use the appropriate novamix cleaning agents for long-term coating preservation
- Application should be performed by a professional user
Clean immediately after use with NOVATHINNER PU solvent. Cured material can only be removed mechanically.
The technical data and recommendations included or listed are the outcome of laboratory measurements combined with our current knowledge and expertise. All information and specifications should in any case be considered as indicative. The Company makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided herein. Product specifications are subject to change without notice and may differ from product images. Due to printing and application procedures, the colors displayed here should be considered as indicative. In particular, variations in materials, substrates and on-site application conditions are such that no warranty can be given or implied reference to the suitability of the materials for trading or use for a particular purpose and conditions of any given project. Anyone interested in using the product must ensure beforehand that the product is suitable for the intended use and in any case, the user is solely responsible for any outcomes associated with the use of product. Among other things, the Company is not responsible for any normal wear or tear from environmental or any other unsuitable conditions. We reserve the right to revise or change the data herein without prior notice. Restrictions and disclaimers apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company has a Technical Support Department, which has exclusive responsibility for providing technical advice and solutions, addressing relevant issues. Requests to the Technical Support Department are addressed and answered, only in writing. For the latest and valid version of the Technical Data Sheet, the user of the material must refer to our website www.novamix.gr.