It is recommended to apply PLANOFINISH CRYSTAL after the initial grinding, as all embedded aggregates appear uniformly on the surface. Clean the surface thoroughly from dust and abrasive residues and rinse thoroughly with clean water. Allow the surface to dry completely and then apply PLANOFINISH CRYSTAL.
Application of the mix:
Add B component to A component and mix for at least 2 - 3 minutes until a homogeneous mixture is formed. Apply the mix in an intermediate state of the polishing process on a perfectly clean and dry surface. Then, with a metallic or, plastic flexible trowel, press the paste evenly across the surface, filling all the holes, leaving no big amounts of material on the surface. After 24 hours, continue to grind to the desired degree of polishing according to the shape and type of the aggregates.
- Always use the preset quantities of A & B components
- During application, the minimum substrate and ambient temperature should be +15°C and maximum +30°C
- Low temperature and high humidity rates prolong the time of hardening while significant high reduce the working time
- The substrate temperature should be at least 3°C above dew point to reduce the risk of condensation
- Before applying, confirm that the moisture content of the substrate is <4%
- Do not apply to areas with direct and sustained exposure to solar radiation
- Protect the applied surface for the first 24 hours from moisture, water and any kind of chemical and mechanical stress
- Application should be performed by a professional user
Clean immediately after use with NOVATHINNER PU solvent. Cured material can only be removed mechanically.
The technical data and recommendations included or listed are the outcome of laboratory measurements combined with our current knowledge and expertise. All information and specifications should in any case be considered as indicative. The Company makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided herein. Product specifications are subject to change without notice and may differ from product images. Due to printing and application procedures, the colors displayed here should be considered as indicative. In particular, variations in materials, substrates and on-site application conditions are such that no warranty can be given or implied reference to the suitability of the materials for trading or use for a particular purpose and conditions of any given project. Anyone interested in using the product must ensure beforehand that the product is suitable for the intended use and in any case, the user is solely responsible for any outcomes associated with the use of product. Among other things, the Company is not responsible for any normal wear or tear from environmental or any other unsuitable conditions. We reserve the right to revise or change the data herein without prior notice. Restrictions and disclaimers apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company has a Technical Support Department, which has exclusive responsibility for providing technical advice and solutions, addressing relevant issues. Requests to the Technical Support Department are addressed and answered, only in writing. For the latest and valid version of the Technical Data Sheet, the user of the material must refer to our website www.novamix.gr.