Preparation of the mix:
For small areas can the NOVACEM MF be applied as a common putty by mixing the required amount of material 29 to 31% by weight of pure water.
Application of the mix:
It is recommended that the NOVACEM MF be applied after the initial grinding, as all embedded aggregates appear uniformly on the surface. Clean the application surface thoroughly from the dust and abrasive residues and damp well with clean water. Apply the mortar on the fresh surface. Then, using a flexible spatula, apply the mortar uniformly throughout the surface by filling all holes without leaving large amounts of material. Protect the surface by covering it with a polyethylene sheet for 16 to 24 hours. Then grinding is completed to the desired degree of polishing as the form and type of stones.
- In cases where the substrate and environment temperature are less than +5°C or higher than +35°C
- Apply only on structurally sound and properly prepared substrate
- Avoid application with direct exposure to sunlight and/or strong wind as well as rain
- Do not add water above the recommended amount or when the mortar starts to thicken
- Do not apply to existing expansion joints of the substrate
- Do not use on alkali-sensitive surfaces
- Permanent immersion in water after 7 to 10 days
- Do not add cement, gypsum, lime or other materials that may affect the properties of the mortar
- For coloring use only pigments compatible with cement such as NOVACOLOR OXIDE
- Application should be performed by professional users
The technical data and recommendations included or listed are the outcome of laboratory measurements combined with our current knowledge and expertise. All information and specifications should in any case be considered as indicative. The Company makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided herein. Product specifications are subject to change without notice and may differ from product images. Due to printing and application procedures, the colors displayed here should be considered as indicative. In particular, variations in materials, substrates and on-site application conditions are such that no warranty can be given or implied reference to the suitability of the materials for trading or use for a particular purpose and conditions of any given project. Anyone interested in using the product must ensure beforehand that the product is suitable for the intended use and in any case, the user is solely responsible for any outcomes associated with the use of product. Among other things, the Company is not responsible for any normal wear or tear from environmental or any other unsuitable conditions. We reserve the right to revise or change the data herein without prior notice. Restrictions and disclaimers apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company has a Technical Support Department, which has exclusive responsibility for providing technical advice and solutions, addressing relevant issues. Requests to the Technical Support Department are addressed and answered, only in writing. For the latest and valid version of the Technical Data Sheet, the user of the material must refer to our website www.novamix.gr.